7. “Conscientious Objection” in Reproductive Healthcare is Immoral and Should Be Abolished
Joyce Arthur. October 2015. (blog) www.choice-joyce.blogspot.ca
Synopsis: In this piece, I discuss or expand upon a few aspects that have come up in informal discussions with researchers and academics, mostly around philosophical and epistemological issues.
– A summary of my position on CO :
– Is CO ever justifiable in healthcare?
– Is CO in reproductive healthcare really discrimination?
– Should patients’ rights be “balanced” with providers’ rights?
– Can we really prohibit CO? (and how, exactly?)